Project is an activity to settle a specific time limit. Management of a project needs to be done to organize the resources-available resources in order to achieve project objectives. The resources in question are human, material, equipment, financial and so on. In its implementation in the field, often times there is a failure in carrying out the project due to lack of planning, execution and control of projects is not right. It is considered difficult because it involves a variety of factors, such as time, cost, resources and so on. Therefore in this training will help the makers project using Microsoft Project software application in order to facilitate the scheduling and control of projects, especially for projects that are quite complex.
GOALS AND BENEFIT
* Understanding of the scope of project management and its activities
* Understand and be able to make project scheduling and resource allocation.
* Understand and be able to make make baseline / target plan a project
* Understand and be able to do the updating and accelerate a project.
* Understand and be able to run Microsoft Project Software to manage the project.
OUTLINE Microsoft Project Application in Project Management
* The scope of project management
* Define the project planning and work: The master plan project, defining work (work breakdown Structure), integration with the organization.
* Project Scheduling: Scheduling technique (Bar Chart, PERT, CPM, PDM), Methods of critical track with Microsoft Project.
* Placement resource: resource placement techniques with smoothing (leveling) with Microsoft Project.
* Project costs: direct costs, indirect costs, cost estimation techniques, phased payment (terms).
* Implementation of activities: making baseline / target and tracking of activities with Microsoft Project.
* Schedule control: Analysis of cost and schedule deviations, schedule final cost projections, the concept of the value of the results with Microsoft Project.
* Accelerate turnaround time: accelerated schedule, overlapping activities, labor exchange, the addition of a critical resource to Microsoft Project.
* Case study: real cases and troubleshooting in the field.
* Project leader, and project team members, prospective leaders / members of the project team.
* project supervisor
* Individual / staff involved in the management of the project (construction and non-construction)
Dr. Imam Djati Widodo, M.Eng and team
Jadwal training microsoft project application in project management terbaru :
· 15 – 17 Januari 2019
· 19 – 21 Februari 2019
· 26 – 28 Maret 2019
· 23 – 25 April 2019
· 2 – 4 Mei 2019
· 25 – 27 Juni 2019
· 16 – 18 Juli 2019
· 27 – 29 Agustus 2019
· 10 – 12 September 2019
· 15 – 17 Oktober 2019
· 19 – 21 November 2019
· 17 – 19 Desember 2019
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training manajemen proyek terbaru
Lokasi training penggunaan microsoft project dalam manajemen proyek terbaru :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Fasilitas training manajemen proyek murah :
· FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
· FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training penggunaan microsoft project dalam manajemen proyek terupdate
· Module / Handout training microsoft project application in project management terupdate
· FREE Flashdisk
· Sertifikat training software manajemen proyek murah
· FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
· Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
· 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
· FREE Souvenir Exclusive